Electronic Recycling Pickup — How It Works
Most people have a designated drawer or closet space where they store all of their old electronics. You probably have a few cell phones, an old laptop, a tablet, and maybe even an old TV collecting dust. It is time to clear out those old electronics with electronic recycling.
Electronic recycling is convenient and easy with pickup services. We collect many types of unwanted, potentially hazardous items from your home or office. Our professional team will handle your electronics with the care and dispose of them properly. We ensure that your e-waste will be refurbished and recycled as much as possible to protect the environment and conserve precious resources.
We offer e-waste pickup services for all types of electronics. Here is a list of commonly collected electronics:
- Computers, Laptops, & Tablets
- Keyboards & Mice
- DVD/CD Players & VCRs
- Cell Phones
- Fax machines & Scanners
- Desktop printers
- Gaming systems
For more information on accepted items, please contact us by calling (844) 648-4908. We are happy to answer your questions and provide more information.
How It Works
E-waste pickup services are available to make electronic recycling as easy and accessible as possible. We strive to simplify electronic recycling to better the planet and combat the growing e-waste epidemic.
Here’s how our pickup service works:
- Contact us for free, no obligation quotes on pickup services for your electronics. Pricing is based on the types of electronics you have, the number of devices, and your location.
- Review the quotes from local recycling companies and select the company that best fits your needs.
- Schedule a time for collection.
- We will arrive at the scheduled time and haul away your old or broken electronics.
- Your devices will be delivered to a local recycling facility, properly broken down, and recycled.
Ready to Schedule E-Waste Pickup?
Recycling electronics prevents valuable materials from being thrown away and keeps harmful chemicals out of our landfills. Pickup services make it easy to recycle your electronics directly from your home or office. Contact us at (844) 648-4908 or by filling out the form to get started today. Within minutes, we will connect you with local recycling companies in your area.